PhD: Methods and Models for Economic Decisions – Oral examination – Skype interview
The oral examination will take place on Monday October 19th 2015 at 2.30 p.m. at the Department of Economics of Insubria, via Monte Generoso 71, Varese.
Foreign and Italian candidates living abroad may ask to take the interview through Skype video call by sending an e-mail to the PhD coordinator professor Matteo Rocca email@example.com , before October 12th 2015. Candidates must attach a copy of their passport and indicate their name and surname and their Skype account.
The oral examination through skype video call will take place on Monday October 19th 2015 starting from 9.30 a.m. In case of a high number of applicants, interviews may take place also on October 20th, 2015.
Candidates will be scheduled in slots of 20 minutes each. An exact schedule for the slots will be posted in the PhD webpage.
They will receive an email in order to fix a preliminary testing skype appointment in these days:
- October 14th 2015 from 10.00 am to 12.00 am
- October 15th 2015 from 2pm to 4pm
Taking part to the preliminary “Skype testing appointment” is highly recommended.
Candidates may be excluded if:
- they do not provide a valid Skype account at which they can be reached;
- they do not show the same document of identity they put in the application documents;
- they do not show a copy of the final document printed at the end of the online application duly signed;
- (Skype connections/University videoconferencing) the connection cannot be established, the candidate is not available on the day/time agreed, the candidate does not show a valid ID document.
Università degli Studi dell’Insubria shall not be held responsible for any technical and/or network malfunction, and/or connection problems.