- Education-job mismatch as a determinant of health: evidence from the Russian Federation (2018). Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica, Volume LXXII, n. 4, Ottobre-Dicembre 2018, pp. 101-112.
- Health outcomes of educational mismatch: a direct effect or a matter of reporting heterogeneity? Evidence from the Russian Federation (working paper)
- Investigating the impact of job-education mismatch on drinking habits of Russian employees (work in progress)
- The 55th Scientific Meeting of SIEDS 2018 (University of Insubria, IT) – attended
- The 5th EuHEA PhD Student-Supervisor and Early Career Researcher Conference 2018 (University of Catania, IT) – attended
- The 4th International RLMS-HSE User Conference (Higher School of Economics, RU) – attended
- The International Health Economics (iHEA) Congress 2019 in Basel – accepted
- The Nordic Health Economics Study Group (HESG) Summer Meeting 2019 in Reykjavik– accepte