- Seri, R., Martinoli, M., Secchi, D., and Centorrino, S.. Sensitivity Anlysis for Calibration via Model Confidence Sets. Apr., 2019. (working paper submitted at Econometrics and Statistics);
- Martinoli, M., Seri, R., and Centorrino, S.. A Simulated Minimum-Distance Estimator for Dynamic Binary Choice Models (ongoing work);
- Seri, R., Martinoli, M.. Asymptotic Properties of the Discrete Entropy Under Dependence (ongoing work).
- Seri, R., Martinoli, M., Centorrino, S., and Secchi, D.. A simulated minimum-distance method for the calibration of ABMs. In EMAEE 2019 Economics, Governance and Management of AI, Robots and Digital Transformations: 03 – 06/06/2019, Brighton, UK.
- Seri, R., Martinoli, M., Secchi, D., and Centorrino, S.. Sensitivity Anlysis for Calibration via Model Confidence Sets. InFourth Agent-based Models of Organizational Behavior (ABM04) Workshop: Modeling Organizational and Institutional Complexity: 03 – 04/05/2019, Bolzano, Italy.
- Martinoli, M., and Seri, R.. A minimum-distance estimator for the calibration of simulation models. In 12th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE): 14 – 16/12/2018, Pisa, Italy.
- Seri, R., Secchi, D., and Martinoli, M.. Spot the differences! The simulated minimum-distance method. In EURAM 2019. Exploring the Future of Management: 26 – 28/06/2019, Lisboa, Portugal. (accepted paper).
- 28/01 – 31/05/2019, SUNY at Stony Brook (Stony Brook, NY, USA), Visiting Scholar under the supervision of Prof. Samuele Centorrino. Research fields: Econometrics, Nonparametric Econometrics.
Other research activities:
- 16th Annual Training on Composite Indicators and Scoreboards. 05 – 07/11/2018, Joint Research Center, European Commission, Ispra, Italy.
- 12th Jena Summer Academy on Innovation and Uncertainty. Friedrich Schiller University Jena and International Max Planck School on Uncertainty, 30/07 – 04/08/2018, Jena, Germany.
- Lake Como School of Advanced Studies on Complexity and emergence: ideas, methods, with a special attention to economics and finance. University of Insubria, University of Milano – Bicocca, University of Milano and Association for Applied Mathematics to Economics and Social Sciences, 22 – 27/07/2018, Villa del Grumello, Como, Italy.
- SIdE Summer School on Text Analysis and Sentiment Analysis with Applications to Finance 2018. Italian Econometric Association (SIdE), 16 – 20/07/2018, Perugia, Italy.
- 55th Scientific Meeting of the Italian Society of Economics Demography and Statistics (SIEDS) on Social Cohesion, Welfare and Fair and Sustainable Development. DiECO and SIEDS, 24 – 25/05/2018, University of Insubria, Varese, Italy.